Saturday, September 16, 2006

Nothing much really

I realised the other day that I have not posted any pics of where I live. So I am attaching three pictures to this post. The first one is of the street where I live. Namcheon is a great area to be. It isn't as modern as Haeundae, but it has heaps of places to eat and lots of cool little Korean shops on a hundred little side streets. The second pic is of my actual apartment building. Its a funny eight story place that sticks out like a sore thumb. Its painted half a dozen different colours and stands head and shoulders above the buildings around it. The last pic is of my actual apartment. It doesn't look like much in the picture, but its really quite nice. It's also bigger than alot of the studio apartments here. If any of you are interested I made a short little walk around video of the apartment for mum a month ago. It's posted on Youtube. The link is below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilBWSoMKQok





3 Comments:

At 10:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!
Your place is so friggen clean. It's like I don't even know you anymore!
:P

Careful about the Thailand trip, yo.

http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/afx/2006/09/18/afx3023600.html
A Canadian teacher was killed in a bombing over there this week.

 
At 10:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. - Still waiting on your address!

 
At 1:06 p.m., Blogger Kozboy said...

Sorry about the address thing. I will get my work address translated. It better if you send stuff their since there is always someone to collect it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home