Friday, June 29, 2007

Four angry Ajushis

Apparently there is a problem with my apartment. It's not affecting me, but the water from my Air Con is getting onto the floor and into the walls and some of it is dripping from the ceiling of the solarium of the in the apartment below me. So, today my school arranged for the building manager and a contractor to come to my apartment and look at the problem. First the building manager came and took and look. Then he went away. He came back with one of the people from my hogwan and the contractor. They stood around, gesticulating and arguing for 15 minutes. Then the building manager made a call and 5 minutes later, two more guys showed up. So now, as I type this there are 5 Korean men in my small apartment all arguing vehemently. Apparently, two of them are from an apartment in the 2nd floor, who were invited in since its dripping on them. It's all a bit surreal having them in my little apartment. I took a little video just to give you an idea of what's going on.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2676032749050120288&q=Five+arguing+Ajushis&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

1 Comments:

At 2:42 a.m., Blogger sight&sound said...

That's hilarious.
Did they fix it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home