Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A sad anniversary

Last week, while I was in Seoul, I had a drink with a friend and toasted my uncle Jon's memory. Jon died on the 28th of April last year. I don't really know what to write in this post. I still haven't really come to terms with Jon's death. I couldn't go to the funeral and I don't even know if he has a grave site somewhere. I have thought a lot about Jon this last month. There was a deep bond between Jon and I. During my time in university I visited a couple of times a year, and he was a constant source of emotional support and advice about life. More than anyone else I would have loved to share my current experience in Korea with Jon.
I don't really know how to express what else I am feeling. I guess I didn't want this first anniversary to pass unnoticed.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

su ck uuu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home