Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I woke up this morning feeling good. It is my first Christmas here in Pusan, and I feel very positive. I had a light breakfast and watched a bad Christmas movie on TV (they do that here too). Then I got out of the apartment and went down to Gwangali Beach. If you aren't going to have a white Christmas (and god knows I got used to that in Australia) then you might as well have a beautiful sunny day. Its 2 in the afternoon as I write this and outside it is a warm 17c. It feels like one of those perfect Fall days, where the air is clean and crisp, the sun is shining and the world seems full of possibilities.



I sat on the patio at my favorite Gwangali coffee place, looking out onto the sunlit ocean and the picturesque Gwangan Bridge.



I had an onion bagel and a cappuccino (yes they also have those here!) and felt very good about where I was. Then I came back home and started writing this entry. All in all, it was a great start to Christmas. Dave should be here in a couple hours so we can get started on the cooking, but I wanted to make the most of having a working computer and share my Christmas morning with whoever visits my blog.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 a.m., Blogger sight&sound said...

Merry (belated) Christmas, homie!

 
At 12:07 a.m., Blogger sight&sound said...

update your blog, I'm curious as to what's goin' on with your life!
:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home